We are seeking a VP of Brand Marketing who is passionate about developing a strong and differentiated voice of the brand, and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that authentically connect with audiences. This individual will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will need to generate strategies that grow market share and Ember’s reputation.
- Define, teach and consistently implement brand guidelines across multiple channels.
- Develop strategic, cross-functional marketing briefs that consider key tactics, trends and best practices for US and Global campaigns.
- Ensure that all marketing programs are aligned with the overall brand i.d. and business objectives, and that they are optimized and relevant to multiple audiences.
- Lead the execution of marketing briefs including concept, production and delivery.
- Lead Content strategy including mission, ideation, production and delivery for all channels – organic, paid and partner.
- Drive creative excellence by bringing modern ideas and creative partners into the creative process.
- Have a proficient understanding of critical roles in the creative process such as Writer, Producer, Creative Director, Designer, with the ability to execute within these roles from time to time.
- Provide upfront guidance for internal and agency content creators along with actionable feedback on creative.
- Define and implement social media mission, vision & strategy at a brand and channel level.
- Set influencer strategy and oversee the internal and external agency teams for execution of influencer partnerships.
- Work closely with media agencies and internal Digital team to establish metrics and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Oversee Channel Marketing programs including POS display production, sales associate training materials and paid media mix.
- Work with internal team and external agencies to determine proper marketing budget, and demonstrate proven ability to effectively manage allocated budget.
- Work closely with the Sales department and EVP of Marketing in formulation and delivery of brand marketing elements/strategies.
- Inform strategies about how to disrupt the markets we are operating in.
- Be a trusted thought-leader within the Marketing team and company with the ability to build, motivate, and inspire teams; engage partners; and influence executive stakeholders.
- Model team culture that promotes a positive attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field; Master’s degree is a plus
Why work at Ember?
Ember is a design-led temperature control brand and technology platform, whose mission is to revolutionize the way people eat, drink and live. Founded by inventor and serial entrepreneur Clay Alexander, Ember creates, designs and develops temperature control products that offer people complete customization.