VP, New Client Implementation & Salesforce
The VP, New Client Implementation & Salesforce will drive the technology execution to allow Synchrony to onboard new clients for the Payment Solutions platform. This will include execution of client start-ups as well as portfolio conversions. This leader will also drive Synchrony’s technology strategy for the Salesforce.com platform including merchant experience activities.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to onboard new clients on time and within budget.
- Work with Payment Solutions Business Development team to help win new business.
- Partner with Salesforce Effectiveness and Merchant Experience teams to drive innovative technology solutions.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with all internal and external key stakeholders.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in information technology, preferably for Financial Services or FinTech
- Demonstrated success leading a team with proven track record of delivering results.
- Skills in concept visualization, communication to both technical and general audience.
- Strong executive presence and communications skills.
- Excellent change management skills.
- Experience influencing internal and external decision-makers.
- Excellent people leadership skills and a proven track record of developing high potential talent.
- Self-starter, high level of motivation and ability to work well independently as well as motivate and energize teams.
- Experience in agile software development.
Job ID: 1800000671