VP, New Business Development
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
Vice President, Private Client Group
Our client is looking for an experienced salesperson with experience selling investment management products to high net worth individuals. If you enjoy consultative selling from warm leads, consider this this unique and lucrative opportunity.
Our client is an industry powerhouse providing specialty equity management through a broad range of superior investment products. Increasingly recognized as one of the industry's premier investment management firms, they offer growth and value products through separately managed accounts, with the ability to offer innovative and customized financial solutions to meet the needs of their clients.
They are looking for experienced, talented and entrepreneurial individuals who can sell investment management products in their private client group while keeping the integrity of their firm alive. Qualified candidates should have a track record of success sitting down with clients one-on-one and discussing their specific needs and closing business.
Working for one on the nation's most well respected and prestigious companies, you will help high net worth individuals, business owners and professionals reach their financial goals by identifying needs, assessing current situations and implementing personal financial strategies.
They provide extensive training, a complete benefit package with a very attractive salary and commission schedule. Sales people make a strong six-figure income in the first year and substantially more in subsequent years, their top sales people are making a seven figure income.
- They are seeking talented individuals with a track record of achievement in financialsales to high net worth individuals
- Must already have a six figure income for at least 2years
- At least 5-10years experience selling managed money products to an affluent client base
- A Series 7 or 65 is preferred, but not required.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, finance or other related field is a plus
- The successful candidate must build a strong rapport with clients, have a high degree of interpersonal skills, and deliver clear and concise written and verbal presentations.
- This candidate will also be a self-starter, goal-oriented, able to work independently with little direction, have strong organizational skills, and be a creative thinker with excellent problem solving abilities?
- High level of integrity and clean U4, U5, CRD
PLEASE, ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY