New York City, NY
Not Specified years
Posted 244 days ago
• Mastercard Send facilitates the secure delivery of funds between senders and receivers, typically within seconds. Through a single connection to Mastercard Send, businesses, merchants, governments, humanitarian organizations, financial institutions and others can send money to consumers and small businesses domestically and cross border. The service supports multiple use cases, e.g., person-to-person, business to business, disbursements, remittances and merchant payments. With our technology and expertise we are making sending money safe, simple and fast.
• The Vice President, Mastercard Send Product Management, is responsible for managing all aspects of the Mastercard Send ‘full-service’ Product. The VP, Mastercard Send Product Management, is also responsible for partnering with cross–functional teams to develop new capabilities and GTM strategies to secure competitive advantage with FIs and Processors.
• Lead the team to manage all aspects of the Mastercard Send full-service Acquiring Processor solution, including developing customer value propositions, GTM approach, maintaining/improving key capabilities, owning the business case, pricing and global P&L, streamlining deployment model(s), and establishing key performance indicators.
• Establish revenue targets and execution plans in partnership with the regions to grow revenues beyond core network transactions through a mix of near team commercial activities and longer term strategic/product differentiation strategies.
• Continuously challenge and improve the business case and value propositions for overall financial viability.
• Work closely with cross – functional teams, including Platforms, Account Teams, and Regions, to develop new GTM strategies and capabilities to secure competitive advantage with FIs and Processors. Opportunities include but are not limited to Directory Services, Safety and Security capabilities, and new partnership models.
• Work closely with Account-to-Account/Vocalink teams to identify and advance product integration opportunities that deliver on the vision of customer choice.
• Evaluate and advance GTM opportunities with other Acquiring/Processing Gateway assets within Mastercard, e.g., MPGS.
• Bring voice of the market and help identify product innovation opportunities to ensure customer needs are met and product development is aligned with market requirements.
• Oversee customer experience delivered via the Mastercard Send Customer Site, develop enhancements for external and internal users.
• Educate internal stakeholders, including Sales and Account Management teams, Regional Product, and Product Delivery, on key features and capabilities of Mastercard Send and serve as product champion.
• Provide thought leadership and serve as key contributor in the advancement of the overall Push Payments strategy.
• Coach and develop talent to ensure a best-in-class product team.
• Reports to Senior Vice President, Domestic Push Payments. Location: Purchase, NY.
All About You
• Previous relevant business experience in product management with strong technical depth.
• Passion for and deep domain expertise in payments.
• Decisive and creative leader with a strong track record of driving tangible business results.
• Sound business judgment with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to establish priorities under pressure and with limited supervision.
• Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships with external customers / partners, and internal stakeholders.
• Solid people management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering preferred; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
• Ability totravel– up to 35%