Position Summary Branded Cards North America (N.A.) is the market leader in the credit card industry. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, Branded Cards N.A. maintains its leadership position in delivering industry-leading products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients’ evolving needs. Integral to Citi Cards’ success is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees who are committed to excellence. Attracting market-leading talent is a priority at Citi Cards N.A., and the combination of financial strength and broad product scope provides rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals to excel in a dynamic organization.Key Responsibilities Is problem solving in your DNA? Are you motivated by finding new and exciting ways to drive the business forward? If so, MarTech is the team for you. This role is part of the MarTech Solutions team within the NA Cards Customer &DigitalExperience organization. This team is focused on bringing new marketing capabilities to life for bothdigital and non-digital marketing platforms all while keeping the existing solutions alive and well. This role will focus our existing customers and how we best engage them in our marketing effort throughtechnology. This role will drive the implementation of end-to-end solutions from concept through development and deployment lifecycle; includingbudgeting, project management, problem solving and solutioning with IT partners and strategizing with business partners. The candidate will berequired to partner with marketing strategy and execution teams, decision management, legal/compliance, procurement,internaltechnology teams as well as with 3rd party MarTech vendors to design, develop, implement and manage omni-channel marketing platform. The successful candidatewill be able to:
- Develop and deliver technology solutions to support customer centric marketing need as part of overall customer experience across LOBs.
- Understand the business strategy while effectively engaging with your technology partners to create a solution that meets the business need.
- Effectively partner and lead cross-functional teams with partners from both business and technology roles to deliver marketing platform needs.
- Build the integration and processes to enable the sharing of capabilities and technologies to be scalable and support the business today, as well as it grows
- Own the roadmap for your workstream(s). Everything from understanding the big picture and conceptualizing complex MarTech solutions, to leading architectural design sessions on behalf of the business and managing large cross-functional teams of both internal and external partners focused on solution design, development and implementation.
- Provide recommendations to management regarding infrastructure, operating guidelines and procedures, audit and business reporting, and timely issue resolution.
- Understand the business process and MarTech/AdTech solutions, translate business needs into IT requests and actively engage with IT as the solution gets developed
- Work with outside vendors and internal teams to develop MarTech solutions/process; oversee outside vendors deliverables
- Keep senior management updated on the initiative status and be able to translate and effectively communicate technical details in business language
- Maintain a close working relationship across various functional areas – Marketing, Decision Management, MIM, Technology, Vendors, Legal/Compliance/Procurement etc. to ensure timely response to business needs and requests
- Evaluate gaps in capabilities, data or partners required to deliver customer marketing strategies
- Engage with IT and outside vendor in coordination of the testing strategy, including end-to-end user testing of new solutions
- Anticipate, redirect, organize and oversee the development of resources as necessary to meet strategic objectives, special projects and initiatives in their respective specialty areas
- Enforce appropriate actions in terms of adhering to corporate and legal security guidelines as it relates to both information and data sharing
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant business experience for this role. Masters preferred.
- 6-8years of direct, relevant experience in MarTech/AdTech, marketing solutions and business consulting role, preferably in financial services
- 6-8years strategic business analysis; aptitude in displaying and communicating technical/analytical information to non-technical constituents
- 6-8years experience with overall project responsibility for large-scale projects
- Experience with technology and ability to facilitate communication between business and tech teams
- Experience with and strong understanding of technology development methodologies, e.g., waterfall, agile development
- Experience working in both small startup environments and large corporate environments preferred
- Industry knowledge of current trends, tools, vendors, and solutions in marketing and customer experience space
- Experience in CRM platform, digital marketing tech stack and hands on experience with MarTech deployment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across executive and all management levels, across lines of business, internal resources and external vendors
- Comfort level operating in matrixed environment and managing ambiguity. Proven track record of change management and transformation.
- Experience in working with geographically remote teams
- Be a self-starter and a quick learner
- Job ID: 17065801