The SmartRecruiters Hiring Success Platform and Marketplace is a game-changer in the SaaS talent technology industry. Our customers look to us as their Recruitment OS as our Marketplace allows them to use us as their one-stop-shop for all of their integrated recruitment needs! The Marketplace makes it simple for all of the Recruitment providers in the market to seamlessly tap into our customer base and provide immediate value.
As VP, Marketplace & Alliances, you play a pivotal role in our growth through amazing partnerships for our delivery organization, referral partners for sales, and market insights for product and engineering. We are looking to take this function to the next level and at scale globally. Beyond our Marketplace, the Alliances function has played a pivotal role in our growth through amazing growth.
The role can be based anywhere in our go-to-market regions (North America, UK, France, Germany, or Poland) and work remotely.
What you’ll deliver:
- Be responsible for the entire strategy and execution of the Marketplace & Alliances function, with an ability to envision new business opportunities, and the perseverance and aptitude to get them finalized.
- Hire, onboard, and continuously develop world-class, diverse team members to achieve annual targets and objectives.
- Partner with the Revenue Operations team to ensure the Marketplace & Alliances function has the right systems and tools in place to be successful.
- Deliver 20% + of the company's opportunity pipeline through strategic referral or reseller programs. These opportunities will close at a higher win rate given the quality of the relationship influencing the opportunity.
- Categorize the marketplace into a well-structured and tiered model to ensure the right go-to-market motions (sales, partner incentives, marketing programs, technology fit, etc.) are in place to ensure our partners, employees, and customers have a clear understanding of value and purpose.
- Build and implement a strategic framework for decision-making on potential partnership opportunities and their value to SmartRecruiters' mission of connecting people to jobs at scale.
- Be an amazing partner on the senior leadership team, providing cultural and business leadership by demonstrating proficiency in strategic planning, partner acquisition, partner enablement, business development, program management, people development, and mentorship.
- Generate and manage joint marketing opportunities, developer programs, and strategic partnerships.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure organizational understanding of Alliance's objectives and obligations, as well as put in place processes to ensure these obligations are met.
- 15 plus total years of experience in alliances or business development, 7 plus years of which must be in senior leadership roles, preferably with global responsibilities.
- A track record of clear revenue successes resulting from your leadership within a global alliance's function.
- Exhibit a robust methodology for evaluating alliance partnerships and building strategies and business plans for their success.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Have a deep network of partners and overall knowledge within the HR Technology category.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Consistent over-achievement in past roles and experiences.
- Led a team to efficiently deliver against the strategic priorities.
- Have managed a portfolio of products from partners or your company’s marketplace.
- Possess a deep understanding of recruitment budgets and where they are spent: marketing, sourcing, compliance, assessments, etc.
- Keen ability to negotiate and manage complex referral and reseller agreements.