We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Marketing team.
A little bit about our team:
The marketing department is responsible for setting and implementing bespoke strategies on all artist projects. This includes identifying current, future, and aspirational demographic targets, building concise road maps to achieve the stated goals, working with the creative and fan engagement teams to build key assets that help drive the artists vision & brand, all while managing resources responsibly and insuring that all departments have the tools and information they need to keep the company moving in the same direction with one voice on all projects.
Why this could be your next big break:
- Work with a variety of cutting-edge artists; ranging from new and emerging talent to our most established roster
- Take a lead role within Warner Records; a progressive and nimble environment where creativity and imagination are supported and backed by company leadership
- Showcase your unique tastes and expertise in real time working on genre bending projects
Here you’ll get to:
- Create and manage individualized goals, strategy and marketing plans for assigned artists, working with all departments to ensure a cohesive road map to success
- Build media plans in conjunction with fan engagement and other departments; communicate goals and progress on all phases of an artist marketing campaign
- Lead creative discussions to brainstorm and assess unique marketing opportunities and strategic brand partnerships
- Identify marketplace demand for each artist project. Ensure a consistent creative thread through all marketing materials
- Act as the primary liaison between the artist/management and the label in all marketing related issues
- Constantly review real-time data and draw actionable conclusions to reach set goals, manage fluid marketing plans that extend out 12 months or more
- Use post mortem analysis to draw conclusions and refine future initiatives
- Coordinate artist schedules (in conjunction with tour marketing) for special events, promotional visits, performances, video/photo shoots, etc.
- Develop and manage project budgets in conjunction with finance team and department heads, managing spend and insuring fiscal responsibility
- Help develop strategic partnerships for our artists and projects, including in the sports, LGBTQ, club, retail, and lifestyle spaces
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
- Manage internal relationships effectively, fostering a strong sense of rapport across the organization centered on trust and mutual respect
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships with industry clients and contacts
- Bring a sense of ingenuity to projects across the board at Warner Records through unique brand opportunities & strategic relationships - nontraditional ways to market
Rockstar candidates will have:
- At least 8 years of marketing experience
- It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- 4-year undergraduate degree.