11 - 15 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
We have an immediate opening in our Valencia, CA corporate office for a Vice President of Marketing. The Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for all corporate marketing and product management activities, the analysis of existing marketing strategies, the design and implementation of new marketing strategies, building and enhancing corporate and product branding, creating a cohesive and coordinated brand strategy, and creating a communications strategy.
- Operations management of marketing team promoting corporate objectives for all products and services.
- Management of the strategic planning process
- Building and enhancing corporate and product branding
- Oversee all corporate communication channels including print and internet media
- Lead the planning and execution of teams charged with driving the strategic planning, project management and seamless execution of integrated marketing and communication strategies
- Ensure overall strategies are communicated to and implemented across the corporation in a consistent way that reflects the brand
- Provide leadership to market development through geographic expansion and market penetration with current products and services
- Managestatistics, analytics, innovation and process improvement initiatives to impact success
- Monitor and control outcome of strategic marketing plan and department budget, adjusting plan based on successes, failures, and changes in the external environment
Job Requirements ??????????????????????????
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired, MBA preferred
- 10+ years marketingexperience with recent management level responsibility
- Highly developed organizational, communication, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to set measurable goals and use sound decision making skills
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
In addition to a dynamic environment, we are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
To view and apply for the position, please visit our website at: