My client is seeking a modern B2B Marketing leader who enjoys working in a dynamic and high-growth environment.
What you will do
- Build coach, manage and develop a high-throughput marketing team – function of 1.5 going to 4 by EOY
- Deliver high quality leads at efficient spend
- Develop budgets, dashboards and operating metrics that highlight the successes and opportunities for the function.
- Manage and lead our brand including content development. Define our thought and category leadership and creating compelling content and communications that is inspiring for prospects, customers and employees.
- Help define, hire and run sales enablement, equipping our sales team with the content, knowledge and tools needed to beat our competition.
- Partner closely with sales on lead generation, specific account engagement strategies and sales training.
- Work with CS on customer marketing and customer value methodologies and communication.
- Work with Finance to monitor, evaluate and identify efficient customer acquisition strategies and tactics.
Who we are looking for
- 10+ years experience in Marketing. B2B experience is required
- 7+ years managing and leading Marketing teams
- Experience running Demand Generation and running/justifying 7-figure marketing budgets. Depth in digital and performance marketing channels including SEO.
- Superior execution team and project management skills.
- Experience in a PE-backed company a plus