$250K — $500K+*
Picarro is looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven candidate with strong knowledge of, and experience with semiconductor fabless manufacturing equipment and value driven sales. You will be responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and distribution. The VP of Marketing, Sales and Business Development, Semiconductors will drive the company’s achievement of its revenue goals.
• Build, organize, and manage a team of accomplished semiconductor marketing and sales professionals to achieve stellar results in the worldwide semiconductor market.
• Transform the marketing team into a learning organization that continuously shapes and leverages analytics to understand and anticipate market trends/opportunities, competitive landscape and how to best capture value for Picarro by solving customer problems.
• Drive a marketing ROI mindset tied to revenue/margin attribution. Manage the marketing budget with a “metrics driven” orientation for all programs.
• Define, communicate, and manage worldwide business processes and quality of Marketing with clear standards and expectations for all semiconductor-related Marketing activities.
• Deploy appropriate demand gen technology and processes to expand the top of the funnel, efficiently deliver qualified leads, and ultimately accelerate customer adoption.
• Contribute to the development of the Picarro global Sales strategy in alignment with the company’s overall strategic semiconductor priorities.
• Define and drive the semiconductor growth strategy, meeting or exceeding annual
revenue and bookings targets.
• Establish positive partnering relationships cross-functionally (Product, Engineering, Operations, Service and Support, etc.) to address the overall semiconductor customer experience.
• Create and maintain strong APAC partnerships with key integrators and distributors to ensure ongoing market development of existing and future semiconductor opportunities.
• Develop and/or improve tools, systems, processes, and procedures to increase marketing automation, efficiency, and effectiveness.
• Serve as a member of the executive leadership team.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related marketing or technical discipline. PhD preferred.
• 15+ years of well-rounded marketing and business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends in semiconductors.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience dealing with semiconductor business/entities in APAC (China, Korea, Taiwan, and Japan).
• Must possess strong negotiation and presentation skills.
• Proven experience leading teams (direct and indirect reports) to achieve defined targets and results.
• Proven track record of success in Product Development or Business Unit Management.
• Capable of creating, deploying, and managing complex business processes across organizational boundaries.
• Excellent understanding of pricing strategies and dynamics which drive value recognition.
• Thorough knowledge of semiconductor marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
• Ability to build and leverage analytics to capture and learn from changing customer/market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
• Must be able to travel internationally up to 40% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, social orientation, nor on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
Valid through: 11/10/2020
$250K — $500K+
35 days ago