We have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and creative thought leader to join our cutting edge premium video company. As VP, Marketing, you will spearhead the development, planning, and execution of strategic marketing initiatives that will strengthen Pixability’s brand equity in the market. You will be responsible for the both the strategic and tactical direction of the marketing department and work across the organization to ensure greater brand awareness and market understanding of our product offerings.
Who You Are
A well-rounded leader with a proven track record of successfully scaling marketing efforts and executing multi-level marketing strategies in a rapid growth oriented environment. You enjoy partnering across the organization, bringing marketing programs to life with a passion for distilling complex concepts into a clear, single message.
You must have extensive knowledge of the Online Video ecosystem and understand how our various digital advertising solutions can enable advertisers to engage consumers across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Spotify.
What You'll Do
- As a marketing visionary, you will be responsible for driving and leading the global marketing strategy and brand awareness for Pixability as the video advertising technology industry leader
- Delivering comprehensive, measurable, revenue generating marketing plans that cover go-to-market strategies, specific messaging and product positioning
- Drive thought leadership by engaging in executive speaking/presentation placements both for yourself and the rest of the team; be the voice of Pixability
- Work with Product team to plan and execute launches for new and updated products, including creation of support, communications and training materials
- Oversee all proactive and reactive press opportunities
- Provide strategic guidance and insight on market trends; track competitors in space and provide meaningful competitive landscape analysis
- Take ownership of systematically tracking feedback from campaigns and continuously improve and adapt based on their effectiveness.
What You Bring to the Party
- 7+ years of online leadership marketing experience a must
- A strong understanding of demand generation, marketing communications and marketing operations functions
- Ability to lead a high performing marketing team with Global responsibilities
- Focused on results and ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth organization
- Exceptional communication skills: collaborating, writing and public speaking
- Understanding the importance of a company culture that balances hard work, tenacity for success, and ability to have a little fun along the way
- Self-motivation and a drive to succeed within a team environment with strong organizational and team building skills
- High energy and fearless attitude
- Ability to engage both at a strategic and tactical level
- Successful previous experience as a VP of Marketing at an Ad Technology/Marketing Technology company a plus