Citi Consumer Division of North America (N.A.) is the market leader in the Consumer Banking space. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, Citi N.A. maintains its leadership position by delivering industry-leading products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients' evolving needs.
Integral to Citi's success is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees who are committed to excellence. Attracting market-leading talent is a priority at Citi N.A., and the combination of financial strength and broad product scope provides rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals to excel in a dynamic organization.
The Strategic Business Analysis team within Analytics and Information Management (AIM) is responsible for building innovative analytical capabilities throughout Citi's global franchise. AIM consists of a team of high performing analytically minded individuals who is tasked with identifying opportunities to improve Customer Experience, drive Revenue or minimize Expenses through utilization of advanced analytical techniques and processes.
Within the Strategic Business Analytics team, this team is responsible for developing a robust Digital Analytics capability across all business lines and geographies. This is a high impact team with broad visibility within the organization, and with the head of AIM who reports directly to the Global Head of Consumer Banking
- Build Citi's Marketing Performance Capabilities using approaches such as marketing-mix models (MMM) and multi-touch attribution models (MTA) with a goal of measuring Return on Marketing Investment and Brand Equity
- Build analytic attribution models and marketing mix models using advanced statistics, econometrics, and/or machine learning techniques such as Bayesian statistics, GBM, ridge regression, Neural Networks, clustering algorithms, decision trees, etc.
- Validate the model using statistical diagnostic techniques, attribution results, ROI, forecasting, simulation and optimization
- Collaborate with off-shore data science teams to ensure alignment on modeling methodologies, model validation metrics, analytical/technical best practices
- Lead conversations with Agencies to develop a roadmap to drive enhanced granularity in data capture at Citi and partner with Citi Tech teams and Marketing teams to manage execution
- Analyze cookie level data sets to generate deep insights on consumer conversion paths related to media overlap, recency, frequency, and targeting
- Analyze customer journeys and engagement data to improve conversation rates and better understand Citi's customer preferences
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Credit Card financials (P&L) and evaluate program recommendations
- Communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously through effective project management. Create, update, and track project plans for multiple deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative disciplines (Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research etc.). Graduate level preferred
- 5+ years of quantitative analytics experience in Marketing Analytics and Strategy at an Agency or Credit Card Issuer is a must
- 3+ year experience driving Algorithmic Attribution (Predictive Models, Marketing Mix Models, Shopping Basket Analysis, Targeting) and Developing Digital strategies is a must
- Detailed understanding and experience working with digital data (Search, Display etc.) is also a must
- Experience working with large data and building models in R/SAS and SQL is a must Strong leadership skills to define agenda/goals, navigate, and influence the organization, especially Executive sponsors
- Deep understanding of Credit card P&L drivers and ability to quantify business benefit
- Autonomous and self-driven in finding opportunities within a fast paced environment. Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Co-own business goals and agenda and drive execution within a matrixed organization