Exciting opportunity for a proven marketing change agent looking for a place to transform the function and create a brand powerhouse within the building products industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Driving a buyer-back, customer-first, partner-centric mindset, oversee the rise of JELD-WEN to a premier building products brand. Initially within trade channels and ultimately extending to residential consumers and commercial decision makers.
- As a member of the North America Executive Leadership Team (NA ELT), continue the evolution of marketing from a support function to a key strategic lever in the creation of profitable organic growth, a powerful shareholder valuation metric.
- Build an organization that has a deep bench of talented and contemporary functional leaders. Demonstrated ability to attract leading marketing talent (internally or externally) and confidence to hire or develop multiple potential successors.
- Collaborate with cross-functional commercial peers in product line management and sales to ensure strong alignment between business goals and marketing plans.
- Partner with functional peers in other regions (Europe and Australia) to raise the collective marketing capability of JELD-WEN around the world.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA (or similar advanced degree) is a plus.
- 12+ years of experience, including direct responsibility creating marketing strategy for a $1B+ company, or similarly large division within a company.
- Ability to connect creative thinking and bold actions to business results.
- Experience leading significant change and challenging the status quo, primarily through vision, influence, or raw persistence.
- Executive presence and the ability to communicate up and down the organization.
- Desire to build and lead a team of highly empowered individuals.
- Familiarity with big box retail and/or one-step & two-step distribution is desired.
- Familiarity with brand building in an environment where end buyers may purchase infrequently (maybe once or twice in a lifetime), while trade partners buy with regularity, is desired.
- Travel as required.
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.