Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as leaders in the Healthcare industry. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
Edifecs is seeking a Vice President of Marketing that will lead a talented marketing team to support sales by generating demand, creating quality leads and influencing opportunities. This leadership role will define/conceptualize the marketing strategic plan and implement processes, technology and practices that drive success. Success will be measured by improvement in quality leads, campaign influence, brand awareness, and acquiring and retaining customers, and ensuring effective marketing operations. With a strong value proposition, targeted market, mature sales organization and established brand, this is a great opportunity for someone to implement modern marketing approaches and drive significant value to the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, guide and participate in Edifecs’ Corporate marketing organization efforts in support of demand generation, campaign management, Trade shows, industry marketing, and customer acquisition.
- Set direction for customer segmentation, targeted customer acquisition strategy, online and offline marketing campaigns, and messages/offers using an iterative, data-driven approach across markets and sales channels.
- Work with Product Marketing to deliver unique and compelling messages tailored for the target market. Execute messaging via white papers, case studies, webinars, client education meetings, other campaigns.
- Develop overarching business and brand strategies, and a creative platform that communicates a compelling value proposition for current and prospective Edifecs customers
- Manage third party vendor relationships (trade organization, PR, agency, etc.)
- Lead the development of a customer and direct marketing function that builds competitive advantage in customer segmentation, needs assessment, identification of new opportunities, customer insights, cross-sell, and direct marketing.
- Implement a global Channel Marketing program reflecting the needs of our customers, partners, and sales teams.
- Oversee the company’s public relations activities through a variety of media both offline and online. Serve as an external spokesperson for the company, as appropriate.
- Lead the company’s customer relationship efforts by representing and evangelizing the voice of the customer/market in all facets of the organization and via multiple channels, including collateral, events, customer advocacy initiatives, etc.
- Use best practices across traditional and digital marketing, inclusive of SEO, SEM, Email, Viral, Social, Print, Promotions, inbound sales, field, event, customer relationship, on-line communities, tradeshows etc.
- Develop and execute industry marketing programs for vertical industries, alliance partners and trade organizations. Work with product marketing, field sales and consulting services and channels to launch GTM marketing plans for partner enablement. This includes supporting marketing materials and content, demand campaigns and thought leadership. Develop marketing plans with success metrics for market segments.
- Support social media strategy through value-added industry/functional content creation and by communicating with industry leading bloggers and other influencers.
- Accelerate company brand awareness through press, analyst, web site, blog, social media, trade journals and paid media channels.
- Manage Edifecs’ internal communications, ensuring alignment with HR, recruiting and departmental needs.
REQUIRED SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of marketing experience including 5+ years of recent and significant experience in a marketing leadership position at a high-growth enterprise software company. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience in the global marketplace is a plus.
- Marketing expertise spanning the various sub-disciplines including product and platform marketing, channel, branding, market research, strategic planning, advertising and promotions, digital and social media, CRM/direct and field marketing.
- Possess a strong quantitative, ROI-driven approach to marketing; adept at leveraging the voice of the customer to identify critical messaging and brand attributes that lead to product differentiation or buying decisions
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product promotion.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across an organization to ensure that the company is functioning optimally in relationships with current and prospective customers and partners.
- Demonstrated track record for generating generate overall awareness and visibility through innovative and highly cost-effective brand development, marketing communications
- Experience with Salesforce.com, and/or other CRM systems highly desirable, as well as Marketing Automation tools.
- Experience with managing analyst relationships (IDC, Gartner, etc.)
- Experience with industry marketing (trade organizations, alliance partners)