Job ID: CHE001590
OUR SHARED PURPOSE: BUILDING LASTING BONDS
The communities we belong to – the bonds we build with the people we care about – are integral to fostering our successes. From the bonds we create with customers to foster loyalty and respect, to the bonds we create with our local community outside of work hours – relationships shape our success. We’re building a better world by building lasting bonds.
Building: We’re doers. Our tools are innovation, experience, and dedication.
Lasting: We’re always there. We embrace an unwavering commitment to the future.
Bonds: We’re your neighbors. We value relationships with our customers and communities.
ChemTreat, Inc. is the nation's largest and fastest growing specialty chemical company dedicated solely to industrial water treatment. We have over 2, associates working throughout North and South America. Our entrepreneurial spirit helps drive our company's success and extends into our customers' facilities. We help our customers save millions of dollars every year, enabling us to achieve unparalleled growth in the water treatment industry.
Responsible for leading the strategy and product management initiatives to maximize organic growth and margin expansion for ChemTreat, Inc.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for developing global strategic marketing plans, driving global strategic branding initiatives across all products and markets, driving continuous improvement across worldwide marketing and marcom processes as well as innovating customer value with new product and promotions. Develop and implement a short and long-term marketing strategy to support the existing products; the launch of new products and the development of future business to enable the company to exceed financial and market share objectives. Must manage global advertising and publicity programs, develop the global ChemTreat brand strategy to ensure that equity is improved in the market, lead the new product development process, provide sales and customer support materials to supplement business objectives, coordinate with sales managers and distributors to ensure transition of marketing strategies into sales activities, and establish/maintain relationships with Company’s customer base.
Develop the Company’s marketing budget and manage costs in line with budget, participate in merger and acquisition activities including due diligence, identification of opportunities, integration activities, etc. Additionally, the VP of Marketing will partner with other members of the senior management team on related global projects to include sales force effectiveness, product/service pricing, and cross-selling opportunities. Other duties as assigned.
The duties listed in job descriptions are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Eye for reaching optimum performance on an individual and team basis
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Ability to be effective in a highly matrixed and global environment
- Technical and business knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate college degree is required with preference given to a technical major; an MBA degree is preferred
- Minimum of 12years of experience leading business-to-businessmarketing of industrial products.
- Proven leadership in all facets of marketing function to include both inbound and outbound marketing.
- Success marketing through EPC (Engineer, Procure, Construct) contractors is a plus.
- Must have meaningful exposure to the fundamentals of classic branded goods and consumer marketing.
- Blended experience in both B2C and B2B marketing is highly desirable.
- A successful track record of managing, leading, and developing people in an industrial products company.
- Demonstrated experience in leading aggressive and results-driven product management and product planning strategies and initiatives.
- Hands on experience developing a detailed strategic plan and long-term product roadmap.
- Must have meaningful exposure to the fundamentals of product marketing in industrial environments.
- The Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionallyrequired to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is constantlyrequired to sit.
- The employee may occasionally squat, turn/twist, or reach.
- The employee is constantly using hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, and computer keyboards.
- The employee is occasionallyrequired to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk, hear, and smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift, carry, push, or pull up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment consists of an indoor work office environment with good ventilation, adequate lighting, and low noise levels. Travel will be approximately 35%, including international travel
External hiring into this position is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check and possible credit history review.
AT WILL STATEMENT
Employment with ChemTreat is on an at-will basis, which means that either the employee or ChemTreat can terminate the employment relationship at any time and for any reason (or no reason), with or without notice, unless the employee and ChemTreat have entered a written agreement signed by the employee and a duly authorized representative of ChemTreat.
ChemTreat, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.