$250K — $500K+*
The Vice President, Marketing and Business Development is responsible for the development, implementation and management of the marketing and business development activities in support of INAP’s strategic growth plan. Specifically, these activities will include: corporate branding, product marketing, web-site development, corporate presentations, public-relations, press-releases, trade-shows, conferences, advertising, lead generation programs, market research and strategy, field enablement and readiness, and program management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a demonstrated and collaborative cross-functional leader to help shape and drive the marketing execution of a global solutions provider who is in growth mode. As a key member of the management team, the VP Marketing and Business Development will contribute directly to the creation of INAP’s long-term, profitable growth and go-to-market plan.
This position will be responsible for overall marketing programs, business development, market analysis, and corporate communications to include:
• Develop a global (region-specific) omni-channel marketing plan covering brand awareness, pipeline activation, SEM, SEO, social, email, events, and PR
• Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management to build a compelling Go-to-Market plan that propels INAP to its next phase of growth
• Lead a high-performing, collaborative team across brand, design, performance, communications, PR, content, product marketing, and lead generation
• Work closely with sales leadership to strategize market segmentation, addressable market, market analysis, vertical industries, and firmographic profiles to maximize the buyer journey and increase penetration within INAP’s target markets
• Collaborate with business leaders to clearly define marketing-specific metrics that have a direct impact on sales and churn
• Rationalize and implement a marketing roadmap and translate into quarterly targets
• Work in partnership with Product leadership to maximize product marketing initiatives for new and existing solutions and promotional activities
• Lead the overall planning and alignment of INAP’s external brand, market position, and messaging in partnership with Sales and Product to provide clarity for customers, partners, and PR
• Deploy a marketing strategy that effectively leverages systems, tools, and partners for scalable and cost-effective marketing efficiencies and quantifiable ROI
• Oversee internal communications to ensure all employees are updated on key messages and clearly understand the INAP brand
• Oversee INAP’s public relations initiatives including press releases, client advisories, advertising, marketing materials, publications, collateral, and online marketing
• Management of all Corporate-sponsored event planning as it relates to the marketing support for INAP strategic plan including trade shows, conferences, speaking engagements, customer engagements (e.g. sporting events).
• Work closely with Channel and Alliances leadership to enhance partner marketing activities, partner recruitment, partner awareness, and participate in over-all channel strategy
• Lead customer nurture, renewal, and upsell campaigns to drive sales and reduce churn within the existing INAP customer base
• Develop and implement field-related pipeline acceleration programs in coordination with sales leadership including, but not limited to, product promotions, events, industry-specific programs and local speaking engagements
• Establish an account-based marketing model with a focus on prioritizing select accounts and verticals on a regional basis delivering demand generation, thought-leadership, and market intelligence
• Develop focused sales plays for SDR/BDR campaigns highlighting INAP’s unique value proposition to the market and specific vertical segments to drive sales pipeline growth and new logo’s
• Help define broader market themes, strategies, and acquisition models for driving new demand, brand recognition, and new market opportunities
• Build content and programs to drive global sales and partner enablement for INAP’s brand, voice to the market, value, and solution differentiation
1. Minimum 12+ years experience with driving marketing strategies in B2B enterprise, SaaS, ISV, and/or high-tech service providers
2. Extensive industry marketing, branding, business development, public relations, and strategy experience in the cloud, data center, and managed services industry.
3. Proven experience in market analysis and assessment and in establishing strategies and programs to maximize INAP’s market penetration and growth opportunities
4. Experience working across US, EMEA, and APAC regions strongly preferred
5. Demonstrated success in repositioning a corporate identity in a global multi-cultural environment.
6. Exceptional communication, presentation, and data analysis skill sets with strong creative story-telling instincts
7. Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred..
8. Demonstrated industry thought leadership.
Valid through: 11/27/2020
$90K — $120K + $25K bonus