VP, Market Research - Pharma / Healthcare
We have an excellent opportunity for a VP, Market Research.The successful candidate will play a key role in growing and leading our established practice, including leading and managing key client project work and managing and mentoring the FFR team supporting those projects.
In this role, you will:
- Seek out new business opportunities and play a key role in their development
- Construct annual business goals, strategies and tactics in relation to current clients
- Develop and manage client relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and an ongoing flow of repeat business
- Act as strategic resource for research staff with goal of increasing business and gaining partnership status with clients
- Lead the development of persuasive, competitive research proposals with clearly articulated objectives and strong methodology recommendations and rationale
- Lead and oversee efficient development of screeners, discussion guidelines, and other research materials that are on-target with client objectives
- Ensure team provides best in class qualitative research moderating
- Manage research analysis, reports, and presentations that clearlyand effectively communicate important results, insights, implications, and recommendations to high client satisfaction
The successful candidate will be smart, creative, and able to see the ‘big picture’ while identifying specific, valuable market research opportunities and insights that maintain FFR’s strong reputation for quality and attention to detail. Qualifications for this role include:
- 10+ year’s experience in qualitative healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing research with client and/or supplier organizations
- Proven ability to develop strategic plans in order to expand opportunities with existing clients and penetrate new markets and develop successful products
- Communication, leadership, team building and management skills that your employees appreciate
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of marketing research project management. Ability to manage multiple tasks and strict timelines
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships that encourage repeat business and generate new business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced degree in market research, business administration, economics, or health-related scientific discipline preferred
Visit our web site at to learn more about FFR Healthcare Market Research or to learn more about Purohit Navigation. For immediate consideration, submit your resume and put FFR-DIR in the subject line.
Purohit Navigation offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical
insurance, a 401(k) plan, and company-paid employee dental and vision
coverage, long-term disability coverage, and life insurance coverage.
FFR Healthcare Market Research, a division of Purohit Navigation, is a full-service firm offering comprehensive brand development research, from assessment through tactics. We offer thoughtful research design, expertly executed data collection, and actionable research insights to spark brand success.
As part of Purohit Navigation, we pride ourselves on providing a place for like-minded professionals to flourish. At our core, we demonstrate our values by:
- Striving for unequivocal excellence in all aspects of the company
- Delivering work on time, on budget, on target, with zero error
- Being pioneers, not followers
- Encouraging individual ability and ownership
- Providing a nurturing, team-oriented, and friendly work environment
- Maintaining an open-door policy with senior level management, and encouraging the free flow of ideas
- Inspiring honesty, integrity, and a problem-solving mentality