DS Market Lead – Job Description
JLL is a full service Commercial Real Estate company. This is a Leadership position for our Project Management (PDS) Services group. The objectives for the position includes:
• Directing project management activities for a dedicated client where JLL is the selected firm.
• Oversee reporting on project budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts.
• For selected projects, where the Project Owner role is assigned, oversee project implementation and execution through completion of construction at multiple sites through local resources.
• Develop project budget including hard costs and soft costs and firm knowledge of construction cost/benefit analysis.
• Assist Local PDS Team in meeting AGM numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on ayearly basis by the Management Executive Committee.
• Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field. Minimum of 10 -15 years of experience in managing design and construction of multiple projects across a broad geography
• Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients
• A strong working knowledge of accounting and financialreporting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate
• Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service
• Considerable experience in commercial office design & constructionpreferred. Experience with Industrial and retail project types also a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, professional manner and computer literacy
• Ability to handle multiple projects
• Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
• Highly organized with strong analytical skills
• Skill and interest in business development a strong plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software