PRIMARY PURPOSE: To be responsible for the administrative, managerial and client relationships associated with Program Management within the assigned region.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures contract compliance within an assigned region.
- Responsible for financials including accounts receivable, invoicing and pricing support within an assigned region.
- Responsible for client knowledge including threatened status and relationship with the company within an assigned region.
- Ensures renewal process is handled timely; negotiates and supports new contracts within an assigned region.
- Ensures compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Responsible for business planning and budgeting within an assigned region.
- Plans for staffing needs including succession, bench-strength, and new business within an assigned region.
- Supports client relationships, builds executive relationships, and supports internal relationships.
- Supports business development.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major in Risk Management, Business Administration or Finance preferred. Advance degree with professional designation (i.e. CPCU, AIC, ARM) preferred.
Ten (10) years related experience or equivalent combination of experience and educationrequired to include three (3) years Area Account Executive experience on national accounts and five (5) years claims/supervisory experience.
Skills & Knowledge
- In-depth understanding of workers compensation, liability and disability
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies.