The Journey Expert Lead is responsible for managing a team of high-caliber Journey Experts who shepherd the client along their digital transformation journey. The individuals reporting to this position lead cross functional teams in executing a program of rapid value projects that delivery on the client's transformation journey.
- Direct a team of Journey Experts working on critical digital transformation projects. Serve as an advisor and point of escalation for all clients within the Journey Expert stage
- Position clients to thrive in the digital age by delivering transformation for legal organizations.
- Create short and long-term strategic plans that align to client’s strategic plan, including leading the development of industry best in class digital transformation and guiding the client along the digital transformation journey.
- Define and drive execution of the Transformation journey by leveraging an agile approach for key strategic initiatives, with the aim to improve its overall competitiveness and maximize value creation for our clients
- Partner closely with client, advisory services, change management, solutions architects, product, delivery, communications and technology leaders to transform clients into best in class digital law departments.
- Partner closely with FP&A to ensure margin optimization and achieving targets.
- Build and maintain productive relationships across the company to drive alignment and synergy with broader objectives
- 10+ years relevant leadership experience in P&L ownership, consulting, transformation and project management roles.
- 8+ years managing high performing, high impact teams
- Dedicated experience in leading change management processes with company-wide initiatives.
- Highly analytical, with ability to use the power of facts and knowledge to bring insights that challenge and influence the business.
- Excellent project management skillset – Able to build and deliver professional, succinct presentations to tell the story; describe project or analysis proposals, results, and recommended actions.
- Excellent organizational skills - structured approach and capable of managing competing numerous work streams simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels. Adaptive to different audiences.
- Demonstrates strong intellectual curiosity; always seeking new approaches and challenging the organization to new levels of success.
- Provide inspirational leadership and develop high performing team.
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics. Proven capability to build / adapt and apply Transformation approaches and methods to drive significant measurable results. Direct experience with Operating Model Development, Organization Design, Change Management, Process Change, and Digital Transformation.
- Proficient knowledge of transformation concepts and emerging trends, and experience educating senior leadership on the process and benefits of Transformation
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects and clients simultaneously
UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
We create solutions that uniquely solve challenges, ranging from basic to bet-the-company. We fuse legal pedigree with business pragmatism and an overriding focus on our clients. We think holistically: We guide, design, implement, and financially commit to the innovative strategies and solutions we provide.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.