At CNO, success is earned.
We're looking for ambitious people who want to do more. And, we'll provide you with opportunities to grow your skills through challenging professional experiences. The pace is fast, you'll work hard, and you'll see results.
If you're looking for a culture that encourages development, helps you reach your potential, and rewards you for your contribution, then CNO Financial Group is right for you.
The Vice President, Investor Relations is responsible for promoting CNO to analysts, investors, and rating agencies and managing all investor and analyst relations. This is a highly visible role reporting directly to the CFO.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Analysis of shareholder base and research of potential investors for CNO equity and debt ownership
- Research and analysis of competitor results and stock performance in comparison to CNO
- Collaborates with sell side and buy side analysts to assist them in better understanding CNO
- Coordinate investor targeting/outreach activities including non-deal roadshows, analyst day events, etc.
- Analyze changing trends CNO stock ownership. Advise management on shareholder perceptions and potential problem areas
- Conducts meetings with investment analysts in major financial centers at which the CEO, CFO, and/or other top officers will appear. Represents the Company in such meetings as appropriate
- Effectively develops relationships with key shareholders, targeted shareholders, sell-side analysts and rating agencies
- Lead the preparation of communications to shareholders to best present the company’s strategies and plans to the market. Functions as the primary day to day contact for the investment community and brings other members of senior management into the dialogue where appropriate
- Responsible for coordinating the quarterly earnings process including development of external press release, investor presentation, script, Q&A, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years related financialexperience, investor exposure highly preferred
- Strong background in GAAP and insurance statutory financial principles preferred
- Previous experience in financial analysis, economic analysis and statistical analysis, strategy or business development
- Must possess strong business acumen, interpersonal & presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.