- Meets quarterly and annual Bookings, and Revenue plans
- Meets annual Design Win/Design Start plans
- Leads a team that focuses on markets segments and franchise programs, whereby the sum of their plans and efforts drives the outcomes of the International Plan
- Develops a Design Win pipeline by supporting the AMs to stimulating interest at the Account by developing a clear understanding of the customer's pain and Mercury's value proposition
- Analyzes forecasts and prepares Executive Forecast reviews.
- May serve as Capture Manager on strategic pursuits within the account and must demonstrate a high competency in "textbook" capture management methodologies
- Participates in the company's SOP process by providing strategy and targeted outcomes for the International business
- Lead market communication, trade show events, and company International M&A strategy
- Strong leadership presence internally and externally.
- Must employ and practice a consistent management methodology
- Must be able to coach and lead a team and grow their talents. Previous experience managing direct reports is required.
- Must be viewed by the customer as a senior business leader at Mercury by demonstrating business & financial acumen as well as "OneMercury" knowledge across all business areas
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid presentation skills for fluid and crisp executive communication
- Skilled negotiator and problem-solver who can achieve win-win outcomes.
- Ability to work through conflicts, gain trust of account stakeholders, and persuasively influence outcomes.
- Skilled in Capture Management or Large Account Selling (e.g., Shipley, Miller Heiman)
- Proximity to Geneva, Switzerland or willingness to relocate
- Bachelor's degree. (MBA is a plus)