Vice President of Inside Sales
We are seeking financial professionals that are committed to changing the way that the investment industry operates. Tired of selling commissioned products that aren’t always appropriate for your clients? Help us by finding more appropriate solutions for the wide array of clients that we serve. This is an advanced, full cycle, inside sales role.
· Uncapped earning potential—a base salary plus uncapped earning incentives, so that your activities directly translate to your earnings
· Flexible schedule—eight hours per day, Monday through Friday during the business hours that you choose
· Firm provided lead flow—not only do we have a database of existing leads, we provide you with hundreds of new contacts every month; all aspiring-affluent investors who have requested information from us
· Qualified appointments—your performance with the leads you’re given can earn you appointments set on your behalf with qualified leads who are ready to evaluate our clients’ offerings
· Compelling competition—you’re surrounded with an energetic and competitive team environment, to provide support and organic learning from other intelligent and ambitious individuals
· Ongoing training—not only will you continue to fine-tune your sales skills, you’ll receive training in finance, capital markets, and portfolio management so you can communicate our clients' philosophy and strategy to prospective clients
· Advancement opportunities—available in sales or other departments, all of which are driven by your performance, drive, and attitude
· Generous benefits—An impressive benefits package including full coverage of insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision, a 50% 401(k) match, as well as generous paid-time-off
As a Vice President of Inside Sales, you will be the voice of our client to prospective clients. You’ll learn their financial situation, educate them on the competitive landscape, and guide them through ways our client might be able to help them reach their financial goals.
Your success in the role will be defined by your activity in relation to your peers. Individuals who typically succeed in this role are driven, competitive, and have been successful in financialsales. Top performers are introspective and coachable—learning from every conversation. You’ll need strong communication skills, and the ability to tailor conversations to your audience in order to provide appropriate client solutions.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER