What makes GartnerHR a GREAT fit for you? When you become a member of GartnerHR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management tocompensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you loveworking with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, wewant to connect with you.
About this Role: The VP of HR will serve as a strategic operationally oriented leader in driving continued growth for multiple global business units by leading a team of global, geographically dispersed HR professionals and support staff that provide a broad range of HR consultation, solutions and services to the BUs.
What you’ll do
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation to two or more operating committee members and their leadership teams and business units.
- Systematic identification and analysis of what business unit’s are going to need in terms of size, type, and quality of workforce to achieve its objectives. This will include determining what mix of experience, knowledge, and skills are required and then sequence the steps to get the right number of the right people in the right place at the right time.
- Drive talent acquisition for business units. Partner with Recruiting to ensure a conscious, deliberate approach to attracting and retaining top talent from both inside and outside the organization.
- Analyze and provide guidance on the business unit’s current organizational state and future requirements. Design and implement solutions to meet business needs.
- Drive and support business unit leaders’ preparation for CEO’s annual talent review sessions and participate as OC leaders’ key HR partner. Lead business unit talent reviews in order to identify top talent and succession planning strategies. Create and implement retention strategies to minimize unwanted attrition, particularly in business unit critical roles, specialty skill sets, and in highly competitive critical market places.
- Lead annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with leadership, ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions. Provide ongoing global compensation analyses and recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is retained. Collaborate with global compensation and benefits partners to drive participation in annual benefits enrollmentprocesses.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred
- 12-15 years of progressive HR generalist or related experience, including at least 5 years in a people management role.
- Successful track record of superior global service delivery. Demonstrated record of achieving results that contribute significantly to the business.
Who you are:
Expert influence, negotiation skills and HRGeneralist skills in all areas of HRrequired; must have experiencesupporting executive level leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to design and facilitate organizational change utilizing a full spectrum of change methods.
- Excellent consulting, coaching, communication and facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to develop HR staff and lead teams in a matrix environment.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:G22072