VP HR Shared Services
11 - 15 years experience • Misc. Healthcare
Imagine Yourself Here...GroupBox1
As an Aurora Leader, imagine yourself...
Creating a culture of passion that touches every employee, every action and every thought. Imagine providing direction and focus that ensures we are putting the patient at the center of all we do.
Passionate leaders live the Aurora values and act as role models for the entire organization. They serve their communities. They use the art of communication; they listen and understand the power of vision and values.
Instilling a sense of significance in a diverse workforce and mobilizing others to constantly find better ways to provide healthcare.
Provides leadership and strategic direction for the design, development, adaption and execution of the Human Resources Service Center to include oversight of the human resources information systems (HRIS) and service center operations. Ensures programs are consistently applied across the system, align with market best practices and support organizational strategies. Responsible for ensuring efficient operations with a focus on increasing operational efficiency, lowering costs, while increasing the quality of service provided and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Designs, develops and implements an integrated service center strategy including operating models, structures, mechanisms, and workforce plans that drive the human resource operational service center strategy.
Effectively drives strong partnerships of the services with the human resources business partner (HRBP) function and centers of expertise (COE) to ensure alignment and integration of strategies, to ensure consistent implementation and application of programs/system tools, and to assure collaboration in proactively working with executives and management to deliver value added service, and workforce strategies and programs to meet future business objectives of the organization.
Aligns business strategies with HR strategies and initiatives, diagnose business challenges, explore alternative solutions and recommend best-fit solutions, identifying HR implications relative to business strategy.
Provides system oversight and direction of human resources practices to ensure processes are standard, fair and consistently applied system-wide.
Accountable for ensuring that the key performance indicators are established, measured, and reported efficiently and effectively, while ensuring that work is delivered on time with the highest quality.
Accountable for ensuring adherence to established work processes, quality standards and customer service level agreements. Identifies and adopts service center best practices supporting quality initiatives and for ensuring continuous improvement and service delivery excellence. Assures the customer experience is at the forefront of how HR is delivered through the shared services function, regardless of the delivery channel.
Oversees vendor management and HRtechnology/information systems including involvement with negotiating agreements; focusing on increasing service levels, utilizing technology to the fullest while driving down cost, and increasing effectiveness, accuracy, value and customer satisfaction of the organization's human resource systems.
Proactively seeks opportunities to implement innovative and creative methods to help drive a more advanced, efficient and cost effective service center process which aligns with organizational goals. Stays up to date on trends and developments, constantly researches and uses best practices of similar and successful organizations as benchmarks.
Assures the team’s knowledge and application of all legal requirements, policies, procedures, and affirmative action requirements related to day-to-day management of caregivers, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance in the delivery of HR services. Partners with HR COEs and the legal department as needed/required to assure sound compliance with all labor and employment related law.
Keywords: total rewards, shared center, benefits, compensation, navigator, self-service
- Master's Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Human Resources or related field.
- Typically requires 15years of experience in human resources, business administration and general business practices.
- Includes 10years of management experience in human resources that includes experiences in directing HR program administration, service center/call center operations and employee relations within a large complex organization.
- Demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge in developing, facilitating and leading human resources strategies, functions and initiatives which align with organizational goals and objectives, and in establishing excellent working relationships and strategic partnering with various teams and executives across a large organization.
- Knowledge of human resource functions such as compensation, benefits, employee relations, and employee/organizational development and ability to integrate knowledge into the design and implementation of an integrated shared service center strategy.
- Knowledge of customer service principles, techniques, systems and standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and expertise in the laws and regulations that impact human resource functions and the applicable regulatory bodies.
- Proven ability to develop sound proposals and successfully implement program/project plans.
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to build/foster strong trusting relationships, influence leaders, use negotiation skills and develop solutions to achieve results.
- Highly developed skills related to applicable HCM system, Microsoft Office and web-based applications.