Ecommerce Leadership & Management:
- Drive revenue and profitability for the ecommerce channels
- Build cross-functional relationships with Product Management, Brand & Product Marketing, Customer Care, and Supply Chain teams to deliver the ecommerce channel plan and to improve traffic, engagement and conversion
- Analyze real-time sales performance to identify areas of risk and opportunity, and develop plans to address.
- Leverage your experience and knowledge of industry best practices and supporting technologies to develop an exceptional ecommerce experience for our customers
Performance Marketing Leadership & Management
- Manage and lead a team of internal and external performance marketing resources to maximize effectiveness across owned and paid channels including inbound SEO, paid media channels, and email marketing,
- Manage key performance metrics including ROAS, CAC, and revenue and ROI across all channels. Measure and improve ROI by campaign to drive investment decisions
- Develop, coordinate and execute demand generation plans, programs and campaigns for new customer acquisition and to nurture and drive enhanced revenue from existing customer base.
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing to define and execute new campaigns
Lifecycle Marketing Strategy and CRM:
- Lead the team in developing lifecycle marketing programs to drive brand engagement and LTV
- Define and lead our customer contact strategy throughout the customer lifecycle
- Lead marketing technologyinvestments to ensure that our technology stack aligns with our long-term objectives
Marketing Analytics and Marketing Technology:
- Lead analytics in support of all marketing initiatives
- Oversee all reporting and analysis in partnership with the Product Analytics team; use insights from data to inform go-forward strategies
- Develop, lead, coach and manage a team that utilizes data and analytics, identifies Customer insights, to drive new approaches and experiences
- Leverage marketing technologyinvestment decisions to ensure that our technology stack aligns with our long-term objectives
- Own equity in the company--every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Work with an adept team of people who love what they do.
- Daily breakfast and lunch along with company-wide events and outings.
- Shuttle service from SF, Easy Bay, and South Bay.
- Free parking.
- On-site gym access.
- Comprehensive health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, and pre-tax commuter deduction.