- Deployment Management and SDLC management (server and mobile)
- Build, monitor, and maintain production and staging environments
- Management of production issues, triage, assigning and communicating status
- Solve interesting technical challenges associated with deployment
- On call Management responsibility
- Take initiative in continuously improving and automating our system
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years Software Operations experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in High traffic consumer facing web or mobile application(s)
- Minimum of 2 years Experience with monitoring tools including building
- Python or strong Scripting skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience with linux
- Monitoring and Alerting experience
- Infrastructure and/or Configuration as code….Terraform, Chef
- Database, esp. MySQL and Cassandra
- Networking knowledge
- Containers / Cloud
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Security experience
- Working closely with a development team
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months' time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months' time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don't meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.