You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process.
GPShopper is the leading integrated mobile commerce platform for retailers and brands, with native mobile app solutions that empower retailers to drive customer engagement and loyalty by bridging the digital and physical shopping experience with the use of mobiletechnologies. Our award-winning native mobile applications – featuring a complete suite of integrations such as commerce, loyalty, payments, personalized marketing and push notifications – are backed by a mobile content management system and reporting tools. Clients include A.C. Moore, Boohoo, Crate and Barrel, Foot Locker, Jo-Ann, Lands’ End, Lane Bryant, Michael’s, Shoe Carnival, Stance, Steve Madden, True Religion and more.
GPShopper’s apps and platform have been recognized as best-in-class by retail and technology leaders, winning awards from the National Retail Foundation (NRF), Direct Marketing Association (DMA), The Daveys, eTail, W3, The Webbys, AT&T and Intel for excellence in mobile innovation. Forbes recently named GPShopper one of Ten Companies Disrupting Their Industries with Technology. Learn more at www.gpshopper.com.
- Manage and mentor a team of 5-10 developers
- Architect a project through ticket system (Jira) for developers to follow
- Work as part of a team of Androiddevelopers to create apps according to the specifications of our clients and our client services team
- Work closely with Project Managers on a daily basis to deliver projects on time in a fast paced agile environment
- Implement code based on technical specifications provided through Functional Design Documents and/or Jira tickets
- Participate in code reviews with otherdevelopers (both internal employees and contractdevelopers)
- Communicate effectively across teams and departments
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- At least 5 years relevant industry experience including previous management experience
- Degree in Computer Science from a four-year university strongly preferred OR an equivalent mix of education and experience are also acceptable
- Minimum 3 years experience programming java, at least 1 year in Android Studio.
- Experience with agile methodologies, Jira, git, and code reviews
- Experience consuming data from REST APIs, preferably with JSON
- At least one non-trivial app available for download
- Familiarity with common design patterns and object oriented programming
- Knowledge of Android, Java, and/or Python programming is helpful, but not required
Job ID: 1800000123