The VP, Global Total Rewards provides strategic direction to effectively evaluate, design, propose, implement, and communicate compensation and benefits programs. The person will be responsible for establishing guiding principles and leading initiatives that competitively position the company for growth, and meet the Company’s short and longer term needs.
- Oversee compensation and benefits administration, including the planning and implementation of executive compensation, broad-based compensation, annual salary reviews, short/long-term incentives and benefits enrollment.
- Ensure programs are market-competitive, aligned with our business goals and in compliance with policies and relevant government regulations.
- Prepare board materials for the Compensation Committee and attend meetings as a subject matter expert.
- Coordinate the preparation of disclosure information required in the Compensation and Discussion and Analysis of the annual proxy.
- Support merger and acquisition activities, including due diligence, evaluation, and integration of compensation and benefit programs.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analytics to support development of cost-effective compensation and benefits programs, including proposals for program changes and utilization.
What’s in it for you:
- Key strategic partner that provides expertise and guidance to executive leadership team, compensation committee, and other colleagues on compensation Total Rewards principles.
- Opportunity to design, develop and implement a total rewards architecture and mindset across a global organization.
- Provide thought leadership to ensure we competitively position the company for growth, and meet the Company’s short and longer term needs.
- Manage a global team of approximately 18 team members.
- Develop company-wide compensation and benefits programs, policies and guidelines (merit budgets, salary ranges, guiding principles).
- Develop material for presentation to senior management and the Compensation and Leadership Development Committee (CLDC) of the Board of Directors.
- Certification in compensation and benefits preferred
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Working with regulated businesses
- Managing a global compensation or benefits program
- 10+ years developing and managing compensation or benefits programs
- Experience managing executive compensation programs
- Experience presenting to Board of Directors or Executive Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business or other related field
- Demonstrated ability to establish and achieve strategic goals
- Ability to be influential and establish positive working relationships across the organization
- Strong judgment, problem-solving, negotiation, influence and conflict resolution skills