Do you want to work for a Unicorn!
- Have you got recent experience selling to Orange in France and N. Africa?
- Do you have a good understanding of routing, switching and networking solutions (IP Core/Backbone/EPC)?
- Do you have recent experience selling infrastructure networking solutions to Orange (not selling via Orange or OBS)?
- Do you have experience being the main point of contact to implement & drive account strategy and understand key business drivers?
- Are you based in France?
If the answer is yes to all of the above, then this may be the role for you.
Our client recently raised funding and are a rapidly expanding scale-up business.
We are looking for a VP Sales/Sales Director/Account Director/Sales Leader to work closely with major Carrier Service Provider (CSP) and Multiple Service Operators (MSO) accounts in France. The solution virtualizes routers & switches like VMware did to storage & computing. This reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for carriers as the software and routers can be separated.
- lead and grow sales by successfully selling software networking solutions to key decision-makers at CSPs in France including Orange
- develop strategic sales plans and drive team efforts to develop new business opportunities through penetration and sales
- act as the main point of contact to implement account strategy for key customers and understand key business drivers
- nurture & grow multi-level executive customer relationships (CxO, VP, department heads)
- create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- demonstrate leadership across all internal organizations to pull and utilize resources to achieve goals with customers
- 5+ years' experience selling networking infrastructure to Orange
- to have key senior-level relationships at Orange (CxO, VP Networks, VP Architecture, Head of Networks) - must have some of these at Orange + other CSPs
- experience being an individual contributor to start
- solid mix of sales, technical and business capabilities
- to possess a deep understanding of service provider routing and networking
- to be based in France
- fluency in French
- excellent salary and commission (uncapped)
- stock options in a pre-IPO unicorn company
- work in a high growth environment for a pioneer in hyperscaling