- Develop and implement operations strategies to address areas of opportunity.
- Provide global communication strategy for roll out of operational initiatives and policies and procedures.
- Collaborate, manage and support communication between NPD teams when onboarding new clients, adding services to the existing client base or through global acquisitions.
- Work with the IT Projects and Operations Implementation teams to ensure we are on track and focused.
- Partner with Ops Client Service to ensure the feedback from the client is being addressed and proactive measure are in place to ensure on time and correct delivery.
- Manage strategic projects that will help to drive operational efficiency, organizational transformation & change as part of the department goals.
- Oversee the employee experience to ensure that high levels of quality and compliance and continuous improvement are achieved.
- Direct the implementation of training strategies and initiatives that are related to service delivery, continuous improvement, process management and new applications and technologies along with the HR Learning and Development Department
- Act as a partner to the Global Head of Operations filling in for him at key internal meetings, enabling him to be more externally focused.
- Lead, manage and organize quarterly business reviews and annual budget planning with FP&A.
- Remain in close contact with Legal department and troubleshoot bottlenecks and ensure contracts are in alignment with NPD Policy.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10+ years of broad experience in operational and strategic roles; MBA preferred.
- Ideal candidates are working with or have worked for a research supplier, manufacturers or retailers in NPD’s industries.
- Prior experience with process management, standards and procedures, financial and management reporting.
- Excellent project management skills/experience and international project experience.
- Strong analytic and decision making skills while being a strategic and independent thinker.
- Solid presentation skills to large groups and senior decision makers.
- Experience with organizational development and operational design.
- Understanding of change management and the impact it has on an organization.
- Excellent one-on-one communication skills and good team builder.
- Project and people management abilities and ability to develop process improvement strategies.
- Must be able to travel 25% and manage employees remotely.
The NPD Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.