This individual will beresponsible for supporting the adoption of dailycontracts, positions and balances from GENESIS into the GLRS platform, through disciplined project management and in depth business analysis of data attributesrequired to satisfy regulatoryreporting requirements. This role requires a disciplined, process oriented approach to delivery, the ability to function in a dynamic and fluid environment, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. The scale and complexity of this project necessitate that the resource demonstrate the following capabilities:Strong Business and Systems Analysis skills including:
- Thorough understanding of liquidity concepts and regulations with focus on Liquidity Coverage Ratio formulae and requirements
- Knowledge of accounting concepts with focus on Balance Sheet.
- Ability to work with various business groups (e.g. Global Liquidity Management and Finance / RiskShared Services) to understand and formulate requirements for various internal and external regulatory reports
- Ability to work with technology teams to translate business requirements into functional specifications and data model.
- An in depth understanding of project management including:
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, including the deliverables/project artifacts associated with each phase, and compliance with CPMC standards
- A disciplined approach to project execution, including:
- Managing change requests and scope creep, including managing stakeholder expectations
- Be able to size problems into buckets of complexity (e.g. low, medium, high) based upon previous project experience and knowledge of the requirement
- Proactively working to understand existing reporting processes to anticipate project stakeholder needs and ask detailed requirements questions that fully flush out the business problem
- The ability to effectively communicate, including:
- Summarizing project status (e.g. Current Accomplishments, Risks and Challenges, Next Steps) in concise updates, either in slide or status report form, that are suitable for senior management review
- Providing clear direction to project resources under his/her management
- Facilitating working sessions in a manner that leads to either a decision or takeaway/follow-up to avoid, “group think” sessions
- A willingness and desire to master the liquidity subject matter at a detailed business level to enhance value add during business requirements discussions.
- Minimum BA/BS. MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management/Business Analysis related functions. Additional experience in PMO roles a plus. Big 4 consulting background a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to, “roll up sleeves”
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including graphing pivot tables, reference functions and data analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, including creation of milestones, dependencies and tracking a project plan baseline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, including past experience creating senior management level presentations.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
- Previous experience in Financial Services. Audit/regulatory/liquidity project experience a plus.
- Working understanding of financial products, including key attributes and cash flow behaviors.