About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumerbanking and credit, corporate andinvestmentbanking, securities brokerage, transaction services, andwealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing thecapital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do andCiti Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providingfinancial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this samediversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
This role will beresponsible for managing fraud prevention, detection strategies and policy controls in Internet/Mobile/Digitalchannels for Citi North America lines of business with a strong focus onmobile wallets. This position will interface between the Risk Operations team and other functional areas in the Business,Fraud Operations, Information Security and other partners. Keyresponsibilitiesinclude:
- Act as the primary point of contact to the Business leads and partners to identify fraud issues, conduct fraud risk assessments, and drive solutions. Anticipate and responds to partner needs.
- Manage projects, analyze fraud riskprocesses, define controls, and oversee fraud risks associated to Citi’s customer-facing mobile wallet offerings.
- Maintain strong awareness of industry trends so these can be effectively communicated to Business partners and clients.
- Evaluate potential control enhancements that improve business controls or reduce impact to customer experience.
- Evaluate risk & return. Measure and interprets results. Identify MIS and data needs in the fraud risk environment.
- Support the Control group in the evaluation and management of Citi’s policies and standards.
- Produce regular performance reporting for stakeholders to coordinate actions and mitigation plans.
- Assess the spectrum of fraud risks in digitalchannels and how those risks arise from new product offerings.
- Identify reputational risk and its operational/financial cause & effect. Manage situations that create risk & compliance considerations for Citi.
- Takes responsibility for addressing problems, finding solutions and making prudent decisions.
- Adopts proactive, not reactive, approach and offers creative solutions. Strives for continuous improvement.
- Make decisions in a timely manner, balancing a need for action with a need for analysis.
- Identify issues and outlines scope. Probes beyond symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems.
- Functions as a lead contributor with significant knowledge of digitalchannel fraud risk exposure across broad department activities.
- Identify MIS and data needs in the fraud risk environment.
The scope of work will focus heavily on strong collaboration with the Business as it relates to specific projects or more broadly as business needs dictate. Additionally, the role will beresponsible for developing presentations, communicating action and mitigation plans, and defining business requirements. Excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills arerequired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience and knowledge of fraud management disciplines, online/mobilechannel platforms and functionalities, with specific experience in leveraging risk models & multi-factor authentication strategies.
- Knowledge of mobilebanking technologies/platforms, functionalities, detection tools, existing and emerging fraud risks, and fraud mitigation capabilities.
- Knowledge of Information Security risks and controls.
- Ability to work independently and influence others.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Supports diversity by actively building and cultivating strong connections and partnerships across businesses/regions