VP, Fraud Risk Analyst 4
Citi is looking for a seasoned, energetic and motivated professional to join our North America Fraud Analytics organization and beresponsible for development/oversight of Fraud CustomerExperience strategies. This person will identify transaction false positive trends, perform data mining and analysis to develop and improve fraud strategies, and measure and control existing strategies. The analyst will build adequate controls and process discipline to mitigate losses while focusing on improving customerexperience and managing operational cost. They will work closely with the various stakeholders including fraud operations,claims, fraud policy,technology,otherrisk teams, and business owners. The candidate will be closely involved with implementation of the strategies in the fraud detection systems in addition to working with existing systems and developingother processes to identify fraudulent activity.KeyResponsibilities:
- Lead all facets of development and implementation of transaction fraud false positive strategies in the Branded Cards and RetailBankingportfolios, and help drive solutions for CRS in partnership with CRS Risk.
- Leverage customer and transaction data to build risk segmentation and mitigation strategies.
- Evaluate, implement, and optimize usage of new fraud transaction scores and technology, including decisioning platforms.
- Ensure transaction approval rates, operational review volumes, customer survey scores, and transaction fraud losses are managed within planned guardrails.
- Share best practices with partners.
- Partner in decision quality/defect reviews to identify strategy opportunities on incurred transaction fraud losses.
- Develop (or partner with MIS group) reporting on fraud transaction losses, false positive trends, and other controls.
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
- Bachelor's degreerequired. Advanced degree in quantitative area such as Statistics, Economics, Finance, Operations Research and Engineeringpreferred.
- Master’s degree is highly desirable.
- Five to six years of riskexperience in the banking/financial industry is preferred.
- Experience in the fraud risk and customer experience disciplines in Credit Cards or other Consumer Banking products is desired.
- Strong analytical skills within large datasets environment.
- Experience in statistical and data analysis in at least one of the following statistical software packages: SAS/SQL (required), R, SPSS, or equivalent.
- Experience with UNIX.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and change management skills.
- Self-motivated, with ability to actively lead and implement ideas effectively in a collaborative and cross-functional working environment.