VP, Financial Planning & Analysis
Company: We have been retained by an NYSE-leading, global sciences and technology manufacturing company to locate a high-potential financial professional to join their largest business group based in a desirable area in Southern California. This person will be partnered with the CFO of this complex, global life sciences / medical technology business. The VP, Financial Planning & Analysis is in a visible, impactful role working with the finance / operations leadership throughout the organization. The parent company has an impressive history of growth, both organically and through acquisitions, and it anticipates significant growth in both revenue and earnings over the next 3-5years. The company has a high-quality, experienced, innovative management team, which has led the company over the last 10+ years through impressive annual growth. The company has a consistent track record of providing outstanding career opportunities to high-potential financial professionals. The division has a complex business model and an extensive global footprint.
Position:Reporting to the CFO in this newly created position, this person will establish, manage, and lead the global FP&A function. This person will play a key role in ensuring the best commercial, operational and financial decisions are made while maintaining a strong focus on strategic business planning support, cost management and optimization, historical performance analysis, and complex forecasting. This person will manage the planning process, analyze data, and develop strategy for the company’s financial planning and analysis functions. He / she will serve as a key player in the strategic and annual operating planning process and has been designated as a high potential person. The company seeks someone who has the potential and desire to move with time to another strategic senior financial management leadership role within the company.
- BS, preferably in Finance, accounting or some other relevant area. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 15years of relevant experience which includes managing, leading and mentoring staff.
- Prior life sciences/diagnostics/med device industry experience / exposure strongly preferred. Prior experience to companies with international operations required.
- A hands-on, take-charge financial professional with strong financial and analytical skills. Detail-oriented and able to work within a matrix management structure.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation. Strong business and common sense.
- Career-motivated, dedicated, committed leader. Must be willing to travel.
Compensation: Excellent compensation package consistent with experience level. The compensation package includes salary, target bonus and a meaningful annual equity grant.
If required, comprehensive full relocation package will be provided.