VP / Financial Advisor - Wealth Management - IL - 27078337
Our client is a prominent US financial firm, that is NOT a Brokerage or Wire-House. There is NO Administration or Management of Portfolios, this is strictly a Sales Role to Individuals that have assets of $1M+ or more to invest. They have (2) immediate openings in Chicago and want to start interviewing Financial Advisors asap!
Here is why you will love to work there:
- The VP / Financial Advisor is the Quarterback, you call the shots and you retain the Clients!
- Keep your 6-figure base for up to (5) years. Our Client sets you up in business.
- Receive Higher Commission w/o giving up that 7% to Managers.
- 25% of all of Our Client's VP / Financial Advisors earn $1M or more!
- 1st year Average Income for VP / FA's $350K, 5th year Average Income for VP/FA's $600K. This is Annuity Income!
- After Allocations you are not responsible for Managing Portfolios.
- Your Support Group is made up of Private Client Associates and they handle routine Client Inquiries & other Logistical Matters.
- Our Client covers All Expenses and offers a Matching 401K!
- Exceptional introduction training @ Our Client's Headquarters in New York.
- At Retirement, Our Client buys your Book!
- Banking (Private Client Sales - Wealth Management or Investments)
- Investment background in Wealth Management or Retirement Benefits.
- Hedge Funds (Sales Manager, VP or Owner)
- Insurance working with Wealth Mgt. (Northwestern Mutual good example)
- Current Top Performing VP / Financial Advisors!
- 8 - 25 years experience as a Financial Advisor, selling directly to individuals (investments, insurance, hedge funds, family planning, wealth management, etc.)!
- Successful and Stable, you are earning north of $150K annually and want much more!
- Well connected in your community and have a 4-yeardegree!
Base City: Chicago, IL
Territory: Local Community, where you are Well-Connected!
Base Salary: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00+. Depends on your Background & FA Experience.
On Target Earnings: 1st year: $350,000 average FA earnings, 5th year: $600K FA average earnings, 6th year & beyond: 25% of all VP / FA's earn >$1M and all of this is Annuity Income!
Benefits: Great Training Orientation + All Expenses + Great Benefits + Matching 401K + Support + World Class office space for your presentation needs!
Openings: (2) Openings in Chicago (Promotional Back-Fills and New Hires!)
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.