VP / Financial Advisor - Wealth Management - 10 Openings - 27091801
Our client is a prominent US Wealth Management firm, that is NOT a Brokerage or Wire-House. There is NO Administration or Management of Portfolios, this is strictly a Sales Role to Individuals that have assets of $1M+ or more to invest. They have immediate openings in all major cities in the US!
If you do not have a minimum of (5) years experience as a Financial Advisor and/or are making <$150K, please do not apply. We will not respond to non-qualified applications.
Here is why you will love to work there:
- The VP / Financial Advisor is the Quarterback, you call the shots and you retain the Clients!
- Keep your 6-figure base for up to (5) years. Our Client sets you up in business.
- Receive Higher Commission w/o giving up that 7% to Managers.
- 25% of all of Our Client's VP / Financial Advisors earn $1M or more!
- 1st year Average Income for VP / FA's $350K, 5th year Average Income for VP/FA's $600K. This is Annuity Income!
- After Allocations you are not responsible for Managing Portfolios.
- Your Support Group is made up of Private Client Associates and they handle routine Client Inquiries & other Logistical Matters.
- Our Client covers All Expenses and offers a Matching 401K!
- Exceptional introduction training @ Our Client's Headquarters in New York.
- At Retirement, Our Client buys your Book!.
- Banking (Private Client Sales - Wealth Management or Investments)
- Investment background in Wealth Management or Retirement Benefits.
- Hedge Funds (Sales Manager, VP or Owner)
- Insurance working with Wealth Management (Northwestern Mutual good example).
- Current Top Performing VP / Financial Advisors!
- 5 - 25 years e
- Successful and Stable, you are earning > $150K annually and want much more!
- Well connected in your community and have a 4-year degree!
Territory: Local Community, where you are Well-Connected!
Base Salary: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00+, Depends on your Past Performance & Needs.
On Target Earnings: 1st year: $350,000 average VP/FA earnings, 5th year: $600K VP/FA average earnings, 6th year & beyond: 25% of all VP/FA's earn >$1M and all of this is Annuity Income!