This position is within the Regulatory, Compliance & Controls team within the Treasury department. Excellent opportunity for a results driven, high-performing individual that enjoys dynamic environments and interacting with various disciplines/departments. This position involves an array of topics including Regulatory Compliance, Internal Controls, Process Re-engineering, Risk Assessments, Policy as well as user access and entitlement rights. In addition to interacting with various disciplines/departments, it also serves as internal/external audit liaison. This position provides support to: Liquidity, Cash and Capital Management teams within the Treasury department. The individual will also be serve as Treasury's Fraud Risk Coordinator.
- Ten+ years of previous work experience, including a minimum of two years of auditexperience with a Big Four or mid-tier firm as well as strong financial services experience are a must
- A solid understanding of regulatory compliance and risk analysis are highly desirable
- Strong accounting, Sarbanes-Oxley 404 background and CPA designation highly desirable
- Ability to coordinate issues, findings and recommendations with colleagues in Corporate Treasury and across departments
- Self-motivated, inquisitive, proactive, eager to learn and add value
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Excellent ability to interact with ease with various teams, and levels of management
- Excellent relationship management skills including ability to handle various personalities
- Must be detail oriented with an understanding of materiality
- Must be extremely organized
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills a must.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and manage multiple concurrent deadlines while executing high quality work