Award winning, global Advertising Agency that generates over $1 billion in revenue is looking to add a VP Finance to their corporate office in New York City. As a key member of the finance department reporting directly to the Global CFO, the VP Finance will:
- Overseeing all aspects of the global agencies financial planning and analysis including budgeting, forecasting, analyzing agency P&L statements and long-range strategic planning.
- Review annual agency performance plans on a global basis.
- Review annual capital expenditure budget requests made by each agency.
- Oversee working capital investment positions of clients serviced on a multinational basis.
- Help improve policies, procedures, internal controls and systems
- Assist with the integration of new businesses.
- Present financial results to the CEO and Global CFO.
Ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- At least 10 years of relevant finance experience in an Agency setting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred.
- Strong systems skills including advanced Excel.
- Solid understanding of accounting principles.
This company offers an excellent benefits package and outstanding career growth opportunities (position is open due to an internal promotion).