The Vice President of Finance will lead the areas of forecasting, planning, business decision analysis, and operational and business reviews for the organization. This position will also provide business consultation to the COO, CFO, and other Executive leaders and provide meaningful insights and business analytics. Apply today for a chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions!
- Partner across the organization to develop short and long term financial operating plans; drive implementation of these plans and measure effectiveness
- Prepare annual operating budgets, working closely with division leaders, to ensure budgets are well thought out and within strategic guidelines.
- Develop high quality presentations for Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Identify the business financial strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and make recommendations to address these areas.
- Lead FP&A team as a mentor, advisor and manager.
- Develop financial models to support analysis of a variety of financial and operating activities.
- MBA or CPA strongly preferred
- Strong finance business partnership skills with all levels of the organization
- 15+ years corporate financial planning and analysis experience
- Preference for public company experience
- Strong financial modeling skills required