What are the ongoing responsibilities of a VP- ETF Platform Business Development? Responsibilities include:
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients, initiates and follows-up on new business opportunities, leads new business meetings with large, multi-billion dollar advisory platforms.
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal business partners to help facilitate client sales and servicing efforts.
- Responsible for cross-selling products within existing client relationships. Assists in developing and launching new products.
- Completes call reports, expense reports, itineraries (or any other assignment from the sales manager) on time.
- Provides the highest quality services by coordinating the resolution of problems and providing requested communications.
- Completes special assignments: due diligence meetings, conferences, developing relationships with designated client home office personnel.
- Individual will work across BD, Banks and other platforms as part of each client team.
What ideal qualifications would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eight or more years of investment sales or client service experience involving ETFs.
- Established relationships with decision makers at advisory distribution platforms (especially research & home office model teams)
- Knowledge of the wealth management industry and trends.
- Ability to synthesize market intelligence and communicate to internal stakeholders
- Series 7 and 63 securities licenses required
- CFA strongly preferred.
- Excellent sales skills and in-depth product/investment knowledge.
- Stature and experience needed to cover the largest and most complex prospects and/or clients.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment