Not Specified years
Posted 263 days ago
• The Mastercard Enterprise Partnerships (MEP) team, a global unit charged with collaborating with best-in-class technology partners outside the financial services sector to create transformational new products & services, has a focus on new payment and information flows and is working with best-in-class solution providers in the global business to business and trade markets to define and to build next generation informed payments and trade related services.
• MEP in conjunction with senior management have identified the B2B payments market as one in which conditions are suitable for an early implementation of the kind of integrated payment and information platform it is building with its partners.
• Serve as regional data owner (Europe or Asia) for the Trade Directory (database of business information and insight) component of project Alpha
• Responsible for continuous data improvement in key jurisdictions across the region.
• Support Trade Directory sales and customer support initiatives through regular interaction with prospects and customers
• Have you worked with large volumes of business information in –insert region name—?
• Are you an autonomous and self-motivated business leader able to organize and drive realization of a vision by teams both within your organization and externally?
• Have you had success with continuous improvement and transformational innovation?
• Design best practices for data sourcing, technical integration, and operational support process
• Measure the health of the Trade Directory in key markets across the region to align customer expectations and drive decision-making regarding continuous process improvement and investment.
• Analyze current data trends and market / customer needs
• Implement new technical and operational solutions to close data gaps or create competitive differentiation
• Interface regularly with customers and prospects to understand data utilization / needs and support our Sales efforts in the region
• Collaborate with global counterparts to identify and address common areas of opportunity
All About You
• Experience building B2B data environments and driving continuous quality improvements
• Track record of driving results independently
• Passion for outstanding user experience and customer service
• Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills
• Must demonstrate a history of realizing innovative concepts
• Detail orientation is a must
• Familiarity with application of six sigma principles in big data environments
• Strong presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to drive results in a matrixed environment
• Fluency in more than onelanguage in the region