CULTIVATING A CAREER WITHIN CHANGE HEALTHCARE
Our culture is guided by our core values which are woven into the fabric of every aspect of our company; Pursue Purpose, Champion Innovation, Earn Trust, Be Agile, and Include All.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Reporting to the SVP, Chief Design Officer, the Enterprise Community leader is responsible for developing and evangelizing the long-term vision and strategic direction for Change Healthcare’s integrated customer Community; including technology capabilities, product feature and value-delivery road maps, audience generation and content curation best practices and success metrics.
- Develops and builds agreement for the community strategy by working closely with business unit product leaders
- Manages and influence the creation, growth and success of new customer communities in alignment with company strategy and goals
- Creates and publishes audience and content curation strategies, approaches and best practices
- Works to standardize and harmonize the approach to Help & Support and customer success content and structure
- Builds strong working relationships with existing Community Managers at the individual business/product level
Size and complexity
- Experience managing a team of direct and indirect staff across multiple geographies.
- Ability to navigate and work across multiple constituents to develop, communicate, and support a company’s short-term and long-term business objectives.
Functional and industry experience
- Track record of managing highly responsive digital customer care, help & support at scale
- Demonstrated experience in audience and multi-media content creation/curation/cultivation
- Minimum of 10+ years in healthcare, technology and/or media industry preferable.
- 8+ years experience operating at a senior level in a product management role
- Demonstrated success in defining business and product requirements and in positioning/marketing products
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related coupled with an MBA is preferred.
- A demonstrated track record of acting as an innovative thought leader and business partner to executives across multiple business units and functions.
- Strong lean, agile and design thinking experience.
- Exceptional business acumen.
Growth and transformation
- Experience in taking an organization through a community-based transformation
- Proven experience and expertise in leading a large and complex organization through transformation to a fully integrated and strategically aligned organization.
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in the realization of project goals and time-bound deliverable(s).
- Strong execution orientation, with a drive to deliver tangible results, with a high degree of analytical ability.
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
- Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
- Leading people: ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results. Ability to gain insights through relationships with front-line and mid-level personnel.
- Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with stakeholders.