The team you will lead is responsible for orchestrating the alignment of SEO, content, and web teams for our growing portfolio of customers to gain the maximum benefit and adoption of our award-winning software platform, Conductor Searchlight™.
In this role, you will partner with Sales and Customer Success leaders to develop and execute strategies that drive the success of our customers.
A Successful VP, Enterprise Accounts needs experience:
- Leading high performing client service and account management teams
- Orchestrating SEO successfully across enterprise brands
- Developing strategies that drive results for customers
In this role, you will:
- Lead an account management team responsible for our highest tier of customers. that is empowered to orchestrate change, communicate performance, and manage risk with our customers
- Work closely with Account Directors to identify best practices and strategies across their customer portfolio that is aimed at driving alignment between SEO, Web and Content leaders.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership to develop and execute strategies that create successful customers that renew
- Provide executive support as part of customer engagements, building relationships that result in better communication and risk mitigation
- Contribute to and provide guidance to strategic account management meetings including quarterly business reviews, monthly executive strategy meetings, and success stories.
We’re excited if you have:
- 7+ years of experience, with 5+ years of experience leading and managing teams
- Deep experience in leading enterprise SEO initiatives
- Passion for growing and developing team members
- Excellent executive-level relationship building and communication skills
- SaaS and/or agency experience