- Lead, motivate and inspire multiple high-performance teams, approximately 30 - 40 people, to build robust and cutting edge technology.
- Recruit, retain, and develop great engineers who form strong teams capable of learning and growing.
- Define vision, drive team execution and oversee the architecture and engineering process, as well as being able to ensure alignment across technology, product and business stakeholders.
- Instill strong software engineering practices in the teams, including continuous delivery and accurate sprint planning.
- Provide technology leadership to business leaders on all engineering-related issues.
- Lead and be responsible for managing design, development, and maintenance of all architectural components and standards in support of overall enterprise information and architecture strategy.
- Provide product guidance by leading staff to research, resolve, and respond to users regarding overall product and technical issues.
- Plan and deliver development projects and product launches successfully and in a timely manner.
- Develop the managers on your team through coaching, mentoring, and performance management.
- BS Computer Science or Engineering; MSpreferred.
- 12+ years of overall experience in software development, with 5+ years leading engineering teams with 40+ developers.
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies, tools and techniques.
- You know how to inspire others, and you have a network of people who follow your lead.
- Strong people management skills, proven success in recruiting, creating and motivating a strong performing engineering team.