Consolidated Metco (ConMet) is a leading global manufacturer of components for the commercial vehicle industry. We design, engineer, and manufacture proprietary wheel ends, aluminum castings and plastic components for the commercial vehicle market. Our team is made up of more than 6,000 people across the United States, Mexico and China.
The Vice President of ConMet's Electrification Business Unit will be responsible for leading and overseeing the work of a variety of team members in our new Electrification business segment. This position is responsible for ensuring the strategy development, planning, launch and efficiency of all business functions and operations within the segment. This executive will provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company's vision and culture. The goal of this position is to ensure the profitability of our company's activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant field required; MBA and/or other Master's degree a plus
- Fifteen or more years of total experience, including seven or more years of progressive business leadership experience required
- Proven experience successfully managing the P&L and expanding team of a large, complex and fast-growing business required
- Successful experience launching a new business unit within a larger entity a plus
- Significant experience in the vehicle electrification arena and/or the Commercial Vehicle (CV) products industry highly preferred
- Thorough experience and understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent base salary and targeted annual bonus structure
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life and disability protection, and our innovative new vacation plan.
- Participation (100% company paid) in the ConMet/Amsted Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Company 401k program (with 5% company match)
- College tuition reimbursement (up to $5,000/year) and internal employee development programs
- Gym membership reimbursement (up to $50 per month)