Industry: Agriculture & Natural Resources•
11 - 15 years
Posted 149 days ago
EnLink Midstream is a leading, integrated midstream Company with a diverse geographic footprint and a strong financial foundation, delivering tailored customer solutions for sustainable growth. We are delivering growth and unlocking value for our customers, employees, and investors through our proven expertise in leveraging our diversified assets and strategic relationships. EnLink provides integrated midstream services across natural gas, crude oil, condensate, and NGL commodities. EnLink operates in several top U.S. basins and is strategically focused on the core growth areas of the Permian's Midland and Delaware basins, Oklahoma's Midcontinent, and Louisiana's Gulf Coast. EnLink is headquartered in Dallas and is publicly traded.
EnLink Midstream employees have consistently committed themselves to excellence in all aspects of their work. We work together every day with the common goal of making EnLink one of the best midstream energy services companies in the industry. By serving one another, we make EnLink stronger and enable our businesses to grow in an environment of trust, cooperation and collaboration.
Purpose of the Position
This position oversees EnLink Midstream's Environmental, Compliance, Health and Safety initiatives to ensure a well-controlled, collaborative and effective environment which will support the Company's safety culture, respect for the environment, and return on investment.
This position will work closely with corporate leadership to ensure the company follows sound practices related to process safety, worker health and safety, and environmental and safety stewardship. Ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies is key for this position, as well as overseeing a staff of professionals who are responsible for program development, incident investigations, process/operations audits, and government compliance & reporting.
The VP EHS and Compliance will be responsible for the direction of all environmental, health, safety and compliance initiatives for EnLink, including, but not limited to:
· Drive a culture of safety and compliance
· Understand, minimize, and responsibly manage the environmental impacts and risks of our operations, setting goals that reflect continuous improvement.
· Maintain an eye towards not only meeting, but exceeding environmental legal requirements, conforming to the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
· Design, develop and maintain the necessary systems and processes that will continually measure, promote, guide and direct EnLink in maintaining compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
· Oversee the tracking and reporting of EnLink's environmental performance using best practice reporting guidelines.
· Maintain a constructive dialogue with government agencies and public officials, communities, environmental groups, and other external organizations on environmental issues.
· Lead by example, demonstrating responsible environmental behavior everywhere we serve and supporting public policy that contributes to an ever-improving environment.
· Consider issues in the context of a multi-state company with varied technologies, operating in various markets and regulatory structures.
· Conceptualize Risk Management Programs, and Risk Evaluation & Mitigation Strategies (REMS)-type programs in order to alleviate issues before they happen.
· Guide staff that identify, analyze and interpret local, state and federal laws and regulations as well as industry standards relating to Environmental Health and Safety.
This individual is expected to have a broad and comprehensive knowledge of all matters related to Environmental, Health, Safety, and Compliance, as well as the vision required to steer its course into the future. The incumbent must have core-competencies and the visionary ideas to move EnLink forward.
EnLink Midstream, along with its affiliates, is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a program of recruiting, hiring, training and promoting individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.