Influence Central () is seeking a VP/Director of Sales who will share the same passion, drive and enthusiasm for influencer marketing solutions and who wants to thrive in our entrepreneurial, high-performing, sales environment. This is a hunter role, working with some of the world?s largest brands, owning the ultimate task of executing aggressive sales strategies to expand our coverage across top brands and agencies. If this sounds like fun to you ? We want you on the I-C team! This full-time position can be geographically flexible, but preference will be given to candidates located in New York and Chicago.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer you will manage all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, penetrating, determining needs and developing strategic proposals, closing new and repeat business.
- The ideal candidate has a affinity for social media and experience working directly with clients: CPG brand managers as well as digital media, public relations, and shopper marketing managers. Comfortable with getting further up within organizations and forging relationships with key decision makers, communicating the continued benefits of the company as a long term partner, and leveraging analytics to negotiate large-scale relationships and up-sell opportunities.
- Optimize day-to-day sales activities and drive engagement that optimizes revenue conversion performance
- Fearless yet friendly. Emotional intelligence and sense of humor matters!
- High integrity team player with strong industry contacts
- Familiarity with working direct to brand as well as through agency channels. Shopper marketingexperience is a definite plus!
- 5+ years relevant salesexperience, with preference given to those with influencer marketingexperience.
- Work closely with client service teams to ensure successful campaign deliveries.
- Strong presentation, writing, and overall communication skills
- Must be U.S. Citizen
Aggressive, uncapped commission plan
Medical, dental, vacation, holidays, disability, etc.