- Prospecting: Focusing daily on ?what else can I do to add new business?; developing a target list of prospects, creating a plan to generate interest, brand awareness, and sales activity; working the plan; following up with multiple ?touch points;? and getting appointments.
Navigating Sales Process: Understanding and following a sales process; navigating the discussion with the client and/or prospective client; knowing what the next step should be; following through until the close.
- Account Management: Managing the daily activities required to meet customer expectations; developing rapport with clients, conducting the appropriate account planning to focus on growing new business and retaining current business, completing internal processes and regularly updating sales activities in the CRM.
- Strategic Planning: Thinking through the sales process and setting a course to develop new business and retain existing business; thoroughly pre-planning before sales calls and/or meetings; creating the steps and following the plan to achieve success.
- Collaboration: Working with others internally for the benefit of the business, others, and yourself. Leveraging your capabilities and other?s capabilities for the overall success of the company; being a team player operating with respect and integrity.
- Remote Functioning: Effectively working from a remote location using technology to achieve results; being disciplined in meeting timelines, completing objectives, setting priorities and be extremely responsive..
- A Bachelor?s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Human Resources is desired; related work experience will be considered.
- 5+ years in consultative sales.
- Experience selling in the Outplacement industry.
- Demonstrated track record of sales success.
- Articulate, with the ability to persuasively present information to senior leaders and small groups.
- Established network of contacts at senior levels, preferably in Human Resources.
- Strong desire and discipline for prospecting and account management.