We are currently seeking a Head of Digital Content Strategy and Operations to join our Digital Strategy Team. As a Vice President, this role will leverage expertise in digital content management processes and capabilities to guide how we use digital content to solve customer and business needs. Success in this role will be based on an individual’s ability to: drive operational excellence in processes used to create and manage digital content; apply expertise in digital content management towards meeting customers’ needs and solving business problems; deliver optimal customer experience in digitalchannels; and ensure content can be delivered effectively through a variety of distributionchannels such as digital search, AI chat, voice activated search and other modern digital tools.
The ideal candidate is someone who can skillfully design and manage digital content management processes while also driving improvements to digital content management capabilities. This position is based in either Fort Mill, SC or San Diego, CA.
Strategic Planning and Execution
- •Set strategy for solving digital content management capabilities; solve thru both tactical and strategic initiatives. Clearly articulate opportunities for improvement and secure resources and funding needed to deliver those opportunities.
- •Primary thought leader and contributor of business requirements for digital content management capabilities.
- •Provide subject matter expertise for initiatives that are dependent on digital content management knowledge. Expert in LPL’s digital content management ecosystem, capabilities and processes.
- •Align digital content and digitalchannel initiatives across all revenue and service-focused teams to maintain a cohesive strategy.
- •Leverage customer insights and strategic partnerships to develop and deliver personalized digital content and transactional experiences.
- •Leverage analytic insights to identify opportunities for improvement. Work collaboratively with content strategy and creation teams to identify content improvements
- •Maintain awareness of industry best practices, platforms, tools and capabilities available for digital content management.
- •Define and build the digital content operating model used to create and deliver content across a variety of audiences.
- •Align existing and hire new resources to create the Digital Content Strategy and Operations (DSCO) Team to deliver content solutions within the digital content operating model. Content solutions will span static, interactive and multimedia content types.
- •Design and implement the processes that the Digital Content Strategy and Operations (DSCO) Team will use to deliver content solutions.
- •Incorporate creative standards developed by the Creative Team such as style guides into content processes. Quality assurance routines will monitor for adherence to standards.
- •Partner with variety of stakeholders to establish digital content priorities and manage team to deliver as expected.
- •Collaborate with other Digital and/or Technology Leaders to align technology resources to deliver content solutions that require technical development.
- •Define performance metrics and targets for Digital Content Strategy and Operations (DSCO) Team and ensure adherence to SLAs within the team and across the firm.
- •Manage centralized DAM for all content assets for the firm.
- •Regularly assess and improve taxonomy and content data structure to ensure search results are optimized.
- •Identify improvements needed to content management system(s) and serve as SME for upgrades to functionality or capabilities.
- •Partner with product and technology teams to align content to distribution capabilities like AI Chatbots, voice activated search, and other modern digital tools to ensure continuity in the content experience.
- •B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Communications, Digital Experience or related field.
- •10+ years of experience in a digital strategy, content strategy or digital editorial role at a major consulting firm, financial services institution, large retailer, news outlet or agency (or some combination of these experiences).
- •5+ years in broad digitalchannel management, including social media, mobile, chat and emerging technologies and demonstrated knowledge of how to build and maintain them as core business tools. Experience with AI a plus.
- •A Knowledge Management professional with a strong approach to achieving organisational objectives by making the best use of knowledge.
- •Experience leading both digital content marketing and digitized customer service efforts, influencing content changes on digitalchannels to drive business value.
- •Strong writing and editing skills with experience in a journalistic or mass communications role (writing samples may be requested).
- •Experience in digital product and website management.
- •Strong leadership, strategic thinking and practical organizational planning skills.
- •Demonstrated track record of success in shaping and influencing an organization’s strategic agenda and priorities.
- •Demonstrated operational excellence and experience with content governance practices.
- •Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs. Proven multi-tasking skills, ability to meet critical deadlines.
Job ID: R-005725